Terms and Conditions
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your specified activity starting time.
- Late check-ins for activities may be delayed.
- After check-in, the registration process will take approximately 30 minutes.
- Your actual activity time will be allocated after registration is complete.
- Activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- We will endeavor to complete your activity within a 2 hour time period, after registration is complete.
- Photo ID is required to redeem tickets at the Skypark Ticketing Counters.
- Parental/Legal Guardian authorization is necessary for children under 18 years old.
- A Parent/Legal Guardian must be present at the Skypark Tower Ticketing Counter, with the minor.
- The Parent/Legal Guardian must sign the waiver form on behalf of the minor.
- The minor will not be able to enjoy the activity/ies if this is not the case.
- Prior authorizations can be obtained for minors to enjoy activities at Skypark Macau Tower.
- Please note that on major public holidays our operating hours may be extended.
- Weight Limit for Bungy Solo: 40-135 kg. Weight Limit for Bungy Tandem: 80-135 kg (Minimum weight is 40kg, per jumper). Weight Limit for Skyjump Solo: Jumpers need to be able to fit into the jump harnesses to participate, with a maximum weight 115kg. Weight Limit for Skyjump Tandem : Jumpers need to be able to fit into the jump harnesses to participate, with a total maximum weight 115kg. If you are unsure whether your weight meets the requirements, please ask our staff.
- Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation and Refund
- Customers must notify Skypark Macau Tower and apply for a refund at least 48 hours before the activity date for a full refund.
- Refunds will not be accepted within 48 hours of the activity date unless they can provide sufficient and valid proof of reasons to determine whether the refund request will be accepted.
- Please note: Depending on the refund procedures of the processing bank, the refund process may take up to 60 working days to complete.
Change of Activity Date:
- The request to change the activity date may be accepted in case of uncontrollable factors, including (but not limited to): weather conditions (seasonal storm alerts, thunderstorms, typhoons, etc.); customer illness or injury (valid medical certificate must be provided); other factors (visa issues, public transportation disruptions, personal accidents, etc. will be considered upon presentation of relevant supporting documents).
- For further inquiries, please contact our Reservation Team at (853) 8988 8656 or email [email protected].
- In any case, Skypark Macau Tower reserves the right to make the final decision for Terms and Conditions.