This represents the privacy and information handling policy of Skypark Macau Tower hereunder written as "Skypark Macau Tower".
This policy document was last updated on February 7th, 2023 and supersedes any previous documents.
Information collected may be personal details of individuals or specific details on companies, hereunder written as "information".
Only the required information needed to provide the services purchased is collected by Skypark Macau Tower. This may include information not directly needed for the provision of service but needed for contact purposes or to fulfill regulatory requirements.
Skypark Macau Tower also stores on its servers information which is collected by its clients for their business purposes, hereunder written as "client owned information".
Client owned information is subject to the terms of the client's privacy and information handling policy.
- Information collected by Skypark Macau Tower is primarily supplied by the client upon the purchase of services.
- Information may also be sourced from public databases like telephone listings, websites, etc.
- Client owned information is collected in accordance with the client's privacy and information handling policy.
- Skypark Macau Tower uses information for the provision of services to its clients.
- Skypark Macau Tower also uses information for the purposes of notifying its clients of changes to services, disruptions, and new products and services.
- Skypark Macau Tower may disclose information to third parties when necessary for the provision of services. For example: domain registries or hosting partners.
- Skypark Macau Tower uses client owned information for the provision of service only. Client owned information is used for system accounting and system generated communications, which are controlled by the client. Other uses of client owned information are documented in the client's privacy and information handling policy.
- Skypark Macau Tower may be required by law to disclose information and client owned information upon being issued with a relevant court order.
- If the personal data of any child under the age of 14 years of age is collected with prior parental consent, the company only uses or discloses the data as permitted by law, with the explicit consent of the child’s parents or guardians, or when necessary for the protection of the child.
- Skypark Macau Tower takes the securing of information and client owned information seriously.
- Information security policies and practices have been developed by a qualified security professional and are enforced.
- Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information (electronic or otherwise) in the custody of Skypark Macau Tower by ensuring industry best practices are being adhered to.y.
- You have the right to expect that information which is collected and stored by Skypark Macau Tower is accurate, up to date and secure.
- You have the right to expect that information will not be disclosed to third parties for the purposes of marketing. You have the right to "opt out" of any regular communication by Skypark Macau Tower which is not necessary to the provision of services.
- To notify Skypark Macau Tower of an intention to opt out of a particular communication, please contact us.
- Client owned information can only be accessed after contacting the client in accordance with their privacy and information handling policy.